Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, October 15, 2007

Kvatch

Our green, froggy friend Kvatch, is closing down his blog.

He's provided many laughs for WA and me along with some serious moments.

His Kommandos have been picked up all across the country.

Kvatch, we'll miss you.

(He has a final post up on the blog and, as of now, his comments are open if you want to drop over and wish him bon voyage.)

COMMENTS:

The Future Was Yesterday said...
Sorry Granny, but I just can't do that.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007 12:57:00 AM
enigma4ever said...
oh this is such sad news...heartbreaking..
Thursday, October 18, 2007 6:25:00 PM
Kvatch said...
Granny, Worried...Thanks so much for the kind words and don't worry about Blognonymous. I don't plan to delete it. Since I host it myself, it stays up as long as I keep paying to host my other web-sites. I've been thinking about what to do next and, coincidentally, many bloggers have asked me to guest post on their own blogs. So I'm considering going the "journeyman" route for a bit. We'll see. Anyway...I'm not going away. I just need to disconnect from Blognonymous for a while.
Friday, October 19, 2007 11:07:00 AM
Granny said...
That's very good news. I totally understand the "burnout" or whateverit is afflicting you these days and I'd never try to armtwist.Please drop a note and let us know where you'll be guestposting as Imay not frequent all the blogs you do.If you'd ever like to borrow our space you'd be more than welcome.Best to both of you.
Friday, October 19, 2007 12:40:00 PM
Scarlet Witch said...
Bummer.
Friday, October 19, 2007 4:07:00 PM
Worried American said...
We will sadly miss our multicolored frog!! Do keep in touch, Kvatch.
Sunday, October 21, 2007 7:15:00 PM

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home