Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Friday, January 12, 2007

To Those Few Readers and Visitors Who've Asked

In response to queries about who and what I am, why am I so secretive and why aren't I as open and above board as Granny, etc.. etc.. , I retort that I have little to hide; I am merely a very private person. However, I have opened a blog about myself for public view. Don't expect it to be like Granny's. In time I may be more responsive but let me get a toe wet before I start swimming, OK?

This was a previous blog under my Worried account. I emptied it, changed the title and started using it for this purpose. It is still a work in progress, many posts unfinished or in draft. But it is open.

http://there-was-an-old-woman.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home