Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Look What the VA Is Doing Now

Have any of you heard of the miraculous medicine obecalp ?

Farnsworth tells us all about the latest (or maybe not the latest by now - there are so many) insult to our injured veterans.

I told him he must think the only reason I visit his site is to steal his material. Not really, but I do find things there I haven't seen anywhere else.

I may write something about the House of Representatives and the Patriot Bill tomorrow. Right now I'm too angry to be coherent. We knew it would pass but once again, the Democrats forgot the meaning of unity. That includes my Representative who will hear from me.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home