Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I Have Never Seen This Before - Update)

I usually credit the senders of links as a courtesy (and as a reminder that there are many blogs worth reading out there). Some of them are over on the blog roll - others will get there eventually.

In this case, it's anonymous. An online friend sent it to me a few minutes ago and I'm not sure if she wants her name publicized.

It's a map of Iraq but it's also much more than that. Take a look.

Update. My friend Missy just took a look at this post and said no need for anonymity so here is the link to her blog. She's one of the regular visitors and commenters on granny but until now I didn't realize she drops in over here as well.

Thanks Missy for the link.

Ann

3 Comments:

  • At Thursday, March 30, 2006 2:00:00 AM , Blogger Missy said...

    Actually, I found it on boingboing.net but you can credit me for helping you to discover it. :)

     
  • At Thursday, March 30, 2006 10:02:00 PM , Blogger achromic said...

    Funny I don't notice it counting off Iraqi women and children..... I am surly just missing that somewhere......

     
  • At Thursday, March 30, 2006 11:06:00 PM , Blogger Granny said...

    I think they were talking about the waste of our kids and those of the other countries caught in this quagmire. There are sites that try to track civilan casualties and a blog called riverbend written by an anonymous Iraqi woman.

    If they tracked the civilian casualties, that map would be bright red top to bottom. It's all tragic and so unnecessary.

    I was taken by the map because it showed the progression of the hole we've dug ourselves so clearly.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home