Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Granny Insanity Has Outdone Herself (no not me)

Although the description fits nicely at times. Granny Insanity is from Montana and posts under the same user name as I. I have a photo (in case no one noticed) she doesn't, otherwise it could get a little odd around here.

She's left several comments and has been a welcome addition.

We've been having an ongoing discussion of the french fry and its place in everyday life over on rocrebelgranny lately. Should we ban the french fry and other momentous decisions of the times have been our focus. Now you see why I keep the two blogs in different compartments.

Granny has written a post on that very subject - her take on the Creation. I already posted it to granny but not everyone who reads isamericaburning reads granny and vice versa.

There's much truth lurking under the hilarity. I recommend it to all of you. Click on the title.

Thanks grannyinsanity.

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, March 17, 2006 1:52:00 AM , Blogger granny said...

    Oh shucks Granny.

    Now I feel bad about not being clear about the joke-it is one of those that some friend or relative forwarded to me.

    Thanks for the traffic, but would you apologize to your readers for any confusion or unintentional misrepresentation.

    Some day I will learn to be clear, until then I will keep practicing.

    :)granny

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home