Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Gadfly Still Can't Post Here as a Team Member

While posting and editing, I found Gadfly's attempted post she left. We exchanged notes on her post, then I called her. She usually waits until P.M. to call me because this insomniac sleeps late as a rule. She has her feathers ruffled because blogger won't let her on here as Gadfly, she's determined to use her own name, so she's refusing to post.

She is really proud of her blog and is learning some of the ropes. She's especially proud that she can be herself, doesn't have to conform to my standards, and I can't edit her on her post. heh! heh!

She is quite proud of 2 of her posts and wants everyone to come see her, and mentions JilianB, Elizabeth Green and PT in particular, although she welcomes everyone.

She has a video post (not the "plain vanilla one Worried sent" ) she wants everyone to watch, called "He's an idiot son of an ****" about Bush, who else. The other is just below that, "The Presidential Finger Award". It is an article, contains a video, and at the bottom she's added two urls for her special finger awards. And yes, she is correct, I would have edited them. And yes again, I laughed.

I'm going to have to stop sharing sites with her. She researches sidebars and links as bad as I do but she selects stuff I pass over!

Sorry Everyone, Gadfly. Her blog url is http://aint-gonna-take-it.blogspot.com

9 Comments:

  • At Sunday, March 05, 2006 12:59:00 PM , Blogger Granny said...

    Hi PT - just emailed you.

    Link

    http://takepause.blogspot.com

    Unless she has another one I don't know about.

     
  • At Sunday, March 05, 2006 1:00:00 PM , Blogger Granny said...

    Has anyone figured out what blogger's problem is?

     
  • At Sunday, March 05, 2006 1:25:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    PT and others: Gadfly's blogsite is Ain't Gonna Take It Anymore at http://aint-gonna-take-it,blogspot.com.

     
  • At Sunday, March 05, 2006 1:31:00 PM , Blogger Granny said...

    Oops = then who is takepause

     
  • At Sunday, March 05, 2006 1:37:00 PM , Blogger Granny said...

    Just mailed PT a correction and apology.

    Sometimes mistakes can be beneficial. Take Pause is another writer like me and WA and she'd probably enjoy some company.

    http://takepause.blogspot.com

     
  • At Sunday, March 05, 2006 1:38:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I don't know what blogger's problem is. Is everyone having trouble or is it just me they have it in for? (Being paranolid again, Missy?)

    Not only have they failed several times to add Gadfly to our team members list, they have failed to add titles to my other blogs or associates.

    They are on again and off again (usually off most of the time) about publishing my sidebar on the side near the top; my migrating sidebar constantly hides UNDERNEATH the posts at the bottom of the page. And now on a new blog I'm constructing, it stays on the side but at the BOLTTOM of the page.

    My edit post pencil is also on/off, mostly off. I'm having trouble on several of my blogs. I'm about ready to join Izzy and go to another server.

     
  • At Sunday, March 05, 2006 1:48:00 PM , Blogger Gadfly said...

    Don't feel like the Lone Stranger, old girl. I just have one blog and my sidebar is at the bottom also, but it is on the side. Also, Blogger hasn't published my profile either.

    I HATE that word verification thing.

     
  • At Monday, March 06, 2006 6:07:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Thank you, PT. If you need any info re: the blog, let me know. You have my email or you may post here on the blog. I will be very appreciative of any help I can get.
    Blogger has responded with the usual stock computerized replies but no valid solutions to my replies to their replies. (That's a convoluted sentence!)

     
  • At Monday, March 06, 2006 6:09:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home