Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

SIDEBARS AND POLITICAL CARTOONS

YOU DON'T LIKE CARTOONS ?

I've posted cartoons here before and no one commented on them so I do not know if our reader friends like them or not. I do. Political cartoonists are often able to jab the sharp stick right where it is most effective, and do it a humorous manner.

I am a sidebar junkie as well as a political cartoon junkie. I like to check out sidebars for interesting tidbits. I can surf for an hour or two following sidebar links and have a heck of a time remembering where I originally started.

Even if no one shares my amusement at cartoons, I'm posting a site, anyway. The original url is http://tompaine.com/#passiton
The direct url is http://cartoonbox.slate.com/mikeluckovich/2006/01/24
Cartoonists tackle issues of the day.

On the right sidebar click on the small images for an enlarged cartoon image. Scroll down the sidebar and click on subjects that interest you. I clicked on "homosexuality" and pulled up 6 very amusing cartoons, including several on Brokeback Mountain and on gay marriage. Bush gets poked with the sharp stick numerous times; he's always a target.
I'm going to return an try to print out some of the funniest.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home