Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Why didn't the link go through

http://www.alternet.org/columnists/story/27674/

Here's the link to Molly's column. I pasted it in the little space that says "link". Obviously I missed something. From now on I'll make it part of the posting like I do almost everywhere else.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:13:00 AM , Blogger Granny said...

    Good morning Worried American. I can't find your email address in my archives and I feel like an idiot. We probably need to correspond directly from time to time so please email me with yours. I promise not to load up your mailbox.

     
  • At Wednesday, November 02, 2005 11:03:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    email address sent. You won't load my inbox. I enjoy email. GREAT posting. That's what I'm talking about!! C'mon, you people. Be brave. Speak out like Granny.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home