Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, September 22, 2008

Car 51 (fjb) Where Are You??

Car 54 Where Are You? TV Show




Fiona aka fjb, puhleeze send us your url. Blogger claims they never heard of you and our Blogroll ain't working. NONE of the freaking links work.

All three of us "Golden Girls" - the Old Woman (Worried), Granny and me the Gadfly are Administrators but I ain't touching that Template crap. I go on Worried's site, blogs, and even emails when she's out of pocket but there are some things I do not mess with and won't take care of for her.

So Fiona, where you at? Besides Canada? Plus anybody else that thinks we're ignoring them - send us your url! We still luv ya, we just lost contacts.

COMMENTS:
Blogger betmo said...

http://betblue.blogspot.com/

wouldn't want you ladies to forget me :)

Monday, September 22, 2008 7:15:00 AM

Blogger Gadfly said...

Thank you Betmo! Links are spotty. Some ok on special links; general blogroll rather iffy.Glad to have your correct url.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 4:31:00 PM


Blogger Granny said...

Okay. Life's Journey corrected to show Betmo. I see where I got confused. You were looking for Fiona and Betmo answered.

I'll see if I can find a good url for Fiona.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 11:45:00 PM

Blogger fjb said...

See, that's what you get for messing around on Facebook to get away from reality, you miss those important messages.:) Thanks Ann, you knew where to find me.:)

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 10:27:00 PM




Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home