Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, August 14, 2006

This Is a Survey

One of our commenters can't see the sidebar with the blogroll. I'm wondering if anyone else has the problem. If you are, please let me know, either in the comment box or at my email address which is:

ann.adams95340@gmail.com

I'd say you can find my email addy on the sidebar but if you can't see the sidebar, that's no help.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, August 14, 2006 6:00:00 PM , Blogger jw said...

    Ann, the sidebar shows up at the bottom. The usual reason for that is that something is too wide.

    The post "PRAYING FOR WWIII, ARMAGEDDON AND THE RAPTURE" has a TomPaine.common sense logo that appears to be too wide.

    I will send you an e-mail will a suggested fix.

    - - Jerry

     
  • At Monday, August 14, 2006 8:05:00 PM , Blogger Ingrid said...

    Ann, it's fixed alright. I had the same issue a little while ago and earlier when I checked your blog, I guess I did not scroll down far enough, but I thought far enough..live and learn on blogger.com!
    Ingrid

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home