Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Monday, August 14, 2006

Survey - see previous post

Thanks to our friend JW, we may have solved the problem.

Can everyone see the sidebar now?

When I had this problem on granny months ago, someone suggested I switch from IE to Firefox. I did and a friend fixed the width on my posts which caused the problem in the first place.

Computers are weird.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At Monday, August 14, 2006 9:55:00 PM , Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

    Everything looks good on this end. I use Firefox. I had an awful time setting up my original format, finally, I had to choose another one, and my wife helped me with that crazy "CSS" stuff. I know HTML, but not that. Width was one of my major problems as well.

     
  • At Monday, August 14, 2006 10:31:00 PM , Blogger enigma4ever said...

    yup...the Blog issue only reinforces how weird all this computer stuff is...but it looks great- good job...
    ( gosh someone says WIDTH..it just makes me cringe...and that diets are on the horizon....just kiddin'...)

    But Firefox is for the most part great- and a great server...

    ( don't you love the word "server"- I picture a lovely Pool Boy - who looks alot like Ty Pennington- bringing a tray of cool drinks...well, serving me...and my friends ;-)

     
  • At Tuesday, August 15, 2006 4:29:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    My sidebar has been at the bottom ever sinced I started blogging. Once in a blue moon it will meander up to the spot it should be, but then panics and flees back to the bottom again. I gave up on it months ago.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home