Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Okay, I think I got it.

Testing.

Underscore.

No underscore.

Let's see if it works.

Eureka!!!!

In case anyone is wondering, Worried American and I were cursing figuring out the dreaded html via email.

It's a little late but for any of you that don't regularly drop in on granny, I left a St. Pat's greeting for all over there.








Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At Sunday, March 18, 2007 6:13:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    It works fine, Granny. Thank you!
    Now, if I can figure out how to find the missing tags on a page or 2 of html code on posts in order to get the Dastardly Duo to publish instead of delete my post, I'll be happy - for a while, until they pull some other stunt.

    Tonight, when Blogger had deleted my post 3 times and I had spent too much time going over the htmls line by line trying to find the part they said was missing a tag, I finally started deleting paragraph by paragraph, trying to publish in between deletions, until It finally published so I knew I had found the offending part. Drat it but it took a LONG time! This is ridicuous!

    Not all bloggers are computer savvy and this puts a hardship on those of us who are less knowledgeable and a big hassle for those who are proficient.

     
  • At Monday, March 19, 2007 1:22:00 AM , Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

    I don't remember if I gave this link to you girls, or not. But it starts teaching HTML from the ground up. Literally. It's where I learned, and I still go back countless times.

     
  • At Tuesday, March 20, 2007 1:55:00 AM , Blogger Granny said...

    I read the introduction and part of the first chapter early this morning. I'll get back to it when I'm not doing 40 things at once.

    Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home