Is America Burning - a Forum To Discuss Issues

All comments welcome, pro or con. Passionate ok, but let's be civil. ...Pertinent comments will be published on this blog. Air your viewpoints.

Photobucket

Skyline - Houston, Texas

Thursday, February 23, 2006

THE PORT SELLOUT AND THE DISMANTELING OF AMERICA

The Port Sell-Out and the Dismantling of AMERICA

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/february2006/230206portsellout.htm

I've had a mad on at the Trilateral Commission for 30 years. I've felt even worse toward the Bilderberg Group. I don't know the CFR yet but I'll start researching them immediately and add them to my "don't- like- you folder." if there are as many negative reports on them as the other two. The Prison Planet publishes some very strange stuff at times but sometimes I agree with them, especially if I find similar material in more conventional publications. Too many of the conventional publications tip toe around the subject, dropping hints, being vague as if they are too frightened to say openly what they are trying to convey. These squirrels get a little radical but they aren't afraid to call the shots as they see them.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home